jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

Would you like sleep with me?


You have so many others...
I've only got you...
Are you thinking about me in this moment?
I always think about you when I'm alone,
because  without you I'm alone,
without you I'm nothing.
I only exist in the measure that you love me,
If you don't love me
I don't exist.
Everyday when I woke up alone on my fucking bed
in the half of the night
I thought of you, everything about you.
I love you like I don't love anyone else,
I  love you like I loved never before.
I love you in a way that I can't explain or understand.
I imagine you walking in the street completely alone,
looking at the sky, thinking about me
and wondering if  I do the same.
I would like to sleep with you because I'm completely sure  
that's the cure of my madness.
Ich bin shwach

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario