miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2013

Monday to Friday.

Justo estaba pensando en ti...estaba a punto de escribir...te extraño...

I hate the feeling of emptyness everyday when I can't see you, Monday to Friday without your arms, your lips, your eyes, your love... Monday to Friday, Monday to Friday, those days killing me... I miss you with all my  soul, I need you like never before and I love you with all my heart...

I was in the hospital at dawn because my mother felt bad and I went with her, but then I felt bad to so the doctors helped me... Today I slept at 4.00 am and all night I thought of you, every night I think of you...

Sometimes those feelings killing me, sometimes I need you too much because I love you, I love you in a way that I can't understand...

I want, I need that Friday comes soon...

I love you ED



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario