viernes, 23 de agosto de 2013

just a little more of LSD for both in this occasion

Ed told me, the last wednesday, that he had a dream where we both were angry each other and when the dream finished him felt sad. When he told me that I felt like i'm dying cause, nobody knows, soon will be like his dream and everything will be over.

I feel sad and I can't explain with words cause it's really hard and both we're worried about this situation. I hate myself and everything that I doing in this fucking moment, I want to talk with him about this but, it's too difficult and I want to cry when I try. I don't know what to do.

I really love him in a way that I never loved anyone else and I never won't love him, cause Ed became part of my life when he came.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario